| I Am John's Stomach Pains. On The Precipice of Mediocrity, Teetering |
|
Thursday, August 23, 2007 Urinal Blackberries (Not a Cake Topping) I'm not sure if I'm one to really judge others in regards to bathroom habits. When I sit down on the can, I always bring reading material, or whip out my iPhone for a couple minutes of surfing while I... evacuate. But today I was standing at the urinal, and while I know it's an unspoken rule not to notice the guy next to you, I couldn't help but see that while he was getting the job done, he was reading his Blackberry. Am I the only one who just finds this 10 kinds of wrong? I mean, how dedicated do you have to be to your work that you can't take 45 seconds away from your e-mail inbox to enjoy a nice trip to the bathroom? And I don't know about you, there's just something wrong when both your hands are busy during that time. ...eta: on a whim, I just had to google the phrase "urinal blackberries", and I returned with no results. Yeah, I don't know why that interests me... Labels: random thought posted by Holz | 3:28 PM | Rant & Rave, Bitches! (2)2 Comments:
Not my direct supervisor, but the guy I interviewed with at my new job broke some urinal rules the other day. By , at 8/23/2007 4:07 PM There's a guy where I work now who talks to himself whilst evacuating. It's all incoherent babble, but it freaks me out every time. This guy also never makes eye contact with anyone and never talks to other people. By Stan, at 8/23/2007 5:23 PM |
|
||||
|
|
|||||
100 Bullets #42 | |||||