I Am John's Stomach Pains.

On The Precipice of Mediocrity, Teetering

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Steve Jobs: Off The Nut-Sucking Hook  

Just got this link from my Pop indicating that Apple is going to give those who bought the iPhone early a $100 credit at their stores and iTunes. So, I retract my previous comment that "Steve Jobs can suck my left nut".

Honestly, what the hell did Apple expect? The product has been on the market for all of 10 weeks, and they slash the price by 33%. Your gonna get some pissed off people, especially those who saw how price-frozen the previous iPods were for the longest time. I was so mad, I had sworn of Apple products in the future (I'm in the market for a new computer and was thinking of switching to an Mac...)

Anyway, Jobs and the rest of Apple are forgiven.. for now. I'm still annoyed at the whole thing, but at least they recognized a small way of fixing it.

Labels:

posted by Holz | 1:50 PM | Rant & Rave, Bitches! (6)

6 Comments:

Glad you're feeling better now...BTW...I agree with Kristine...Get a haircut!

Pop

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/07/2007 4:00 AM  


I'm with your dad and your future wife. I even liked your Sonic the Hedghog haircut better.

Lushy

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/07/2007 8:10 AM  


The $100 is only for the people who bought the iPhone within 14 days of the price cut. Jobs official stance is that those who choose to be on the cutting edge of technology, unfortunately, have to pay for it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/07/2007 11:47 AM  


I don' think you're right there. Jobs' open letter clearly states:

"...we have decided to offer every iPhone customer who purchased an iPhone from either Apple or AT&T, and who is not receiving a rebate or any other consideration, a $100 store credit towards the purchase of any product at an Apple Retail Store or the Apple Online Store."

The 14 days criteria is a full refund if you have not yet opened the box.

By Blogger Holz, at 9/07/2007 11:57 AM  


You can take that rebate and . . .. Get a haircut you damn dirty hippy!

Jay

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/07/2007 6:33 PM  


The hair definately needs some attention - but....

SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE

Love Ya!
Mom

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/09/2007 9:27 AM  


Post a Comment


Right Now I'm Probably...
Watching:
Lost, Heroes, 24, Criminal Minds
Listening:
Brobdingnagian Bards
Reading:
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Playing:
Final Fantasy XII
Eating:
Healthy...er
Doing:
Running... hopefully
Wishing:
My Amazon.com Wish List
Comic Quote of the Week
"It's trying to end the suffering of everything. Do you want to discuss our options? Maybe together we can, you know, workshop?"

"Okay, best way to stop a ten-story godlike monster from destroying existence? I'm gonna go with hitting, you have anything?"

"You took mine."


Wesley and Angel, Angel: After The Fall #15



Who Am I?
Name: Holz
Home: Sonoma County, California
About Me: I'm a comfortador.
See my complete profile

AKA:
Ozymandias, DrOzymandias, Darth Angelus, Darque Feonix, Trip McNeely
Kicking ass for:
29 years
Job:
UWing Systems Design Specialist
Walking Theme:
Believe It Or Not by Joey Scarbury
Most watched movie:
The Princess Bride
Most read book:
The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King


Where Do I Go?
Blogs I Will Most Likely Steal Ideas From
The Past
Some of My Favorite Entries
"Let a man get away with fuckin' you once, you stay bent over so's he can fuck you again whenever he damn well pleases. An' if one man can do it? Another will too. An' another, an' another still. So's being fucked, that's yer life. 'Til who you were, you ain't. 'Cause all you are is an asshole."
100 Bullets #42