| I Am John's Stomach Pains. On The Precipice of Mediocrity, Teetering |
|
Monday, January 14, 2008 Not Dead. Just busy. Stay tuned for a quick recap on just what fun I had around X-Mas, a 2007 Year In Review (yes, this is the year I saw a UFO), my usual boring ass Movie list (in which I'm gonna struggle to come up with a top 10... as I may have only seen a dozen or so), why I'm supporting Obama and not Edwards anymore, and maybe my thoughts on the writer's strike. Until then, enjoy a picture of Kristen "Veronica Mars" Bell dressed up like Slave Leia from the new movie Fanboys coming out this year. ![]() Labels: pics, random thought posted by Holz | 4:48 PM | Rant & Rave, Bitches! (8)8 Comments:
Holy Hell! By , at 1/14/2008 6:49 PM meh. never been a huge fan of hers. jay you can have this one. *steals brianna frost out from under jay* By daveT, at 1/15/2008 2:31 AM Dude, she's in a Slave Leia outfit! How can you deny the hawtness?!? By Holz, at 1/15/2008 3:55 PM
This is all very timely. If this link doesn't work, check out the exhibit they have coming to the Franklin Institute in Philly. Road trip? By , at 1/15/2008 7:21 PM
Jay - Masks and weapons (including prop blasters or lightsabers) are not permitted inside the exhibit. By , at 1/16/2008 4:19 AM
Only a ban on masks and weapons? Then it shouldn't be a problem when I wear MY slave Leia outfit! By , at 1/16/2008 6:56 PM
meh. never been a huge fan of hers. jay you can have this one. *steals brianna frost out from under jay* By , at 1/18/2008 9:24 AM I need to side with the haters on this one. For a better fanboy vision, I recommend this month's Playboy cover. Tiffany Fallon bodypainted as Wonder Woman. By Tom, at 1/27/2008 9:10 PM |
|
||||
|
|
|||||
100 Bullets #42 | |||||