I Am John's Stomach Pains.

On The Precipice of Mediocrity, Teetering

Friday, March 07, 2008

Puppy Love  

It's official... well almost. In less than a month, Night Nurse and I will be the proud parents of our little boxer puppy, tentatively called Loki. Here she is as we picked her out last night:
We still have to let the puppy get socialized a bit, and receive her shots, but the next month will entail puppy-proofing the house, hitting up PetCo for supplies, and basically preparing for our life to become about the dog.

Oh, and the coolest thing? The puppy is actually a sister to The Outlaws' precious, Chloe! Whole big thing, but turns out we got incredible lucky, as Kris stopped by the place she and her parents had gotten Chloe from in 2004, to see if they happened to be breeding again anytime soon, and as luck would have it (I mean really strange luck), they had just bred the mother for only the second time since Chloe was born... it's kismet!

Labels: ,

posted by Holz | 10:31 AM | Rant & Rave, Bitches! (6)

6 Comments:

She's a cutie! Good luck with her...it'll be a nice warm up before kids enter the picture in a few years! Enjoy the puppy time, she'll grow up fast!

Pop

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/09/2008 10:35 AM  


Reggie says congratulations! Actually she just said woof woof woof, but we think that means congratulations. Hooray for fur-babies!!

By Blogger Lindsay, at 3/09/2008 10:51 AM  


Dogs kick ass. 110 percent worth the investment.
-Chris

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/10/2008 9:16 AM  


Dogs poo/puke/pee on the floor, smell, shed hair everywhere, and do inappropriate things that make you take them to the vet. So pay attention to them.


Jay

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/10/2008 6:57 PM  


So do children, Jay! Except for the shedding part. At least you don't have to send the dog to college.
Fur-baby!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/11/2008 6:00 AM  


Although you can send them to an obedience school. Is there a post grad coursework for dogs? Hmmm...

Jay

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/11/2008 7:24 PM  


Post a Comment


Right Now I'm Probably...
Watching:
Lost, Heroes, 24, Criminal Minds
Listening:
Brobdingnagian Bards
Reading:
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Playing:
Final Fantasy XII
Eating:
Healthy...er
Doing:
Running... hopefully
Wishing:
My Amazon.com Wish List
Comic Quote of the Week
"It's trying to end the suffering of everything. Do you want to discuss our options? Maybe together we can, you know, workshop?"

"Okay, best way to stop a ten-story godlike monster from destroying existence? I'm gonna go with hitting, you have anything?"

"You took mine."


Wesley and Angel, Angel: After The Fall #15



Who Am I?
Name: Holz
Home: Sonoma County, California
About Me: I'm a comfortador.
See my complete profile

AKA:
Ozymandias, DrOzymandias, Darth Angelus, Darque Feonix, Trip McNeely
Kicking ass for:
29 years
Job:
UWing Systems Design Specialist
Walking Theme:
Believe It Or Not by Joey Scarbury
Most watched movie:
The Princess Bride
Most read book:
The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King


Where Do I Go?
Blogs I Will Most Likely Steal Ideas From
The Past
Some of My Favorite Entries
"Let a man get away with fuckin' you once, you stay bent over so's he can fuck you again whenever he damn well pleases. An' if one man can do it? Another will too. An' another, an' another still. So's being fucked, that's yer life. 'Til who you were, you ain't. 'Cause all you are is an asshole."
100 Bullets #42