| I Am John's Stomach Pains. On The Precipice of Mediocrity, Teetering |
|
Saturday, April 26, 2008 I'm Getting Too Old For This Shirt Kris and I are out shopping and I'm wearing my favorite T-shirt, The Goonies one, with Chunk 85 on the back. I get alot of positive comments on it when we go out. However today, a teenage checkout girl looked at it, and asked "What's a Goonie?" I've never felt older in my life. Labels: random thought posted by Holz | 5:44 PM | Rant & Rave, Bitches! (7)7 Comments:
Getting old makes me sad. I have a feeling that my 30th birthday is not going to be a very good time. By , at 4/27/2008 7:14 PM
Although if I drink enough whiskey I will probably just forget the entire day. That is probably the game plan. By , at 4/27/2008 7:15 PM My mom was wondering if I was going to throw a Big 30th Birthday Bash for you and Chris. I laughed at her and walked away. By Lindsay, at 5/02/2008 8:09 AM
I will probably take the day off, hide in my room and sleep, or drink myself to sleep By , at 5/02/2008 3:57 PM
Hey, its off topic, but Stan lent Chris and I the Barry Ween Boy Genius Books. They are awesome! And Iron Man was great too. By , at 5/06/2008 6:59 PM
Glad you guys liked 'em, I had a feeling they'd be up your alley. I've read those trades at least a dozen times now, perfect flight reading... By Holz, at 5/12/2008 11:32 AM
Wanted was good, it was an interesting take on the whole genre. I think they went a little over the top with people being so evil. As soon as he's allowed to do whatever he wants, the young Killer just kills/rapes about a thousand people in a few weeks. Tough to imagine just flipping a switch like that. But it was a cool story and a great ending. I thought he was really going to mend his ways for a minute there. And the last two pages are the best. By , at 5/12/2008 5:17 PM |
|
||||
|
|
|||||
100 Bullets #42 | |||||