I Am John's Stomach Pains.

On The Precipice of Mediocrity, Teetering

Monday, August 11, 2008

A Cake for the Groom  

I had several people ask me if John got a groom's cake. He did, however we had it presented to him at the rehearsal dinner, not at the wedding. For those of you who did not get to see it, here it is.







































Labels: ,

posted by Night Nurse | 12:06 PM | Rant & Rave, Bitches! (5)

5 Comments:

The cake was amazing and so much better than your earlier thoughts and designs - the best grooms cake ever - and I heard it even tasted great.

Mom

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/12/2008 10:15 AM  


That is the most awesome cake ever. so jealous. I want one for my birthday where did you get it made?

By Blogger Buck Rogers, at 8/13/2008 11:16 AM  


Wow, that cake looks cool. Also, Holz you are such a nerd.


Jay

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/14/2008 8:54 PM  


HaHa! Holz is a nerd!
-Chris

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/16/2008 5:24 PM  


Nerd!!!!

By Blogger Stan, at 8/28/2008 11:55 AM  


Post a Comment


Right Now I'm Probably...
Watching:
Lost, Heroes, 24, Criminal Minds
Listening:
Brobdingnagian Bards
Reading:
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Playing:
Final Fantasy XII
Eating:
Healthy...er
Doing:
Running... hopefully
Wishing:
My Amazon.com Wish List
Comic Quote of the Week
"It's trying to end the suffering of everything. Do you want to discuss our options? Maybe together we can, you know, workshop?"

"Okay, best way to stop a ten-story godlike monster from destroying existence? I'm gonna go with hitting, you have anything?"

"You took mine."


Wesley and Angel, Angel: After The Fall #15



Who Am I?
Name: Holz
Home: Sonoma County, California
About Me: I'm a comfortador.
See my complete profile

AKA:
Ozymandias, DrOzymandias, Darth Angelus, Darque Feonix, Trip McNeely
Kicking ass for:
29 years
Job:
UWing Systems Design Specialist
Walking Theme:
Believe It Or Not by Joey Scarbury
Most watched movie:
The Princess Bride
Most read book:
The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King


Where Do I Go?
Blogs I Will Most Likely Steal Ideas From
The Past
Some of My Favorite Entries
"Let a man get away with fuckin' you once, you stay bent over so's he can fuck you again whenever he damn well pleases. An' if one man can do it? Another will too. An' another, an' another still. So's being fucked, that's yer life. 'Til who you were, you ain't. 'Cause all you are is an asshole."
100 Bullets #42