I Am John's Stomach Pains.

On The Precipice of Mediocrity, Teetering

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Wedding Day: August 2, 2008  

















John made the mistake of allowing me access to his blog...primarily to be able to add pictures, as his family and friends like to see them. So, I am adding the first wedding picture I have received. It is of the bridal party and I LOVE it...oh yeah, John loves it too!! We will add more when we get more. Also, we are going to find a website where everyone will be able to view the pictures and upload their own pictures from the wedding. That way we can have access to everyone's pictures and pick and choose from the best. We will let you know when we figure out what site we want to do this at. Enjoy the first pic...I know I love it!! BTW...this is my first blog post on John's site...Yay for me!!
--Night Nurse aka Kristine Holz :-)

...Holz edit, in case people feel like attaching names to faces, from left to right:

Captain Awesome (formerly Robin Hood), Old School, Hawk, Lushy, The Geek, Night Nurse, Quinncess, Tin Pusher, Blondeberry, Buttercup (formerly Sis)

Labels: ,

posted by Night Nurse | 7:52 PM | Rant & Rave, Bitches! (3)

3 Comments:

Welcome to the family! What a great time we had with you, J3, family and friends. Sorry we couldn't spend even more time with you guys...this time! Next time...who knows ;) We love you both!

Dad and Stef

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/06/2008 7:20 PM  


Very cool, it was a wonderful wedding and I know everybody had a great time. Thanks to you and John for taking us out in San Francisco on Sunday.

Jay

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/06/2008 8:56 PM  


We had such a wonderful time. I am in awe of you Kris, you put together an amazing weekend. Thank you for making my son so happy. I am a blessed woman - two beautiful daughters and a brilliant son!
Love Mom (and Bob)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/08/2008 12:12 PM  


Post a Comment


Right Now I'm Probably...
Watching:
Lost, Heroes, 24, Criminal Minds
Listening:
Brobdingnagian Bards
Reading:
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Playing:
Final Fantasy XII
Eating:
Healthy...er
Doing:
Running... hopefully
Wishing:
My Amazon.com Wish List
Comic Quote of the Week
"It's trying to end the suffering of everything. Do you want to discuss our options? Maybe together we can, you know, workshop?"

"Okay, best way to stop a ten-story godlike monster from destroying existence? I'm gonna go with hitting, you have anything?"

"You took mine."


Wesley and Angel, Angel: After The Fall #15



Who Am I?
Name: Holz
Home: Sonoma County, California
About Me: I'm a comfortador.
See my complete profile

AKA:
Ozymandias, DrOzymandias, Darth Angelus, Darque Feonix, Trip McNeely
Kicking ass for:
29 years
Job:
UWing Systems Design Specialist
Walking Theme:
Believe It Or Not by Joey Scarbury
Most watched movie:
The Princess Bride
Most read book:
The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King


Where Do I Go?
Blogs I Will Most Likely Steal Ideas From
The Past
Some of My Favorite Entries
"Let a man get away with fuckin' you once, you stay bent over so's he can fuck you again whenever he damn well pleases. An' if one man can do it? Another will too. An' another, an' another still. So's being fucked, that's yer life. 'Til who you were, you ain't. 'Cause all you are is an asshole."
100 Bullets #42