Monday, August 13, 2007
Suck It, Righties.
Today is Left-Hander's Day. Now is the time my brothers and sisters to rise up and fight the establishment that deems us freaks. We have as my much rights as anyone, no pun intended!
And oh yeah, I'm determined to get back into the blogging swing of things this week.Labels: links
posted by Holz |
10:27 AM |
Rant & Rave, Bitches! (8)
8 Comments:
Whatever freak! You'll never set up one of my computers again! (Mouse on the left, seriously!!!)
You post once a month and THIS is what you waste it on? Seriously, with the title, I was expecting at least a little bit of politics.
Gotta say I am with Stan on this one. I was so happy to see your blog had been updated - sign on - see suck it righties - totally smile - hooray - take this Rove, and what do I find - yet another Hallmark moment I missed
Love Mom
As a right hander, i say . . .. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Jay
Left handers are weird -Chris
Lefties Unite!! Yay, for lefties :)
Lefties Unite!! Yay, for lefties :)
So would John Kruk and Lance Armstrong qualify for your little club?
I'm only asking because it's kinda unclear to me. On one hand, they only have one LEFT, but then again, ever since they took out the problematic one, they've been all RIGHT.
|