- The new Kanye West album kicks serious ass. Pick it up.
- I have broken the 20 lb. loss barrier before my "official" Monday weigh-in. I'm totally digging the Nutrisystem lifestyle... plus it's turned me into a peanut butter fiend.
- This year's television season is a geek's wet dream. Expect the next installment of The Alien Sitting In My House soon.
- I now look less evil than I used to:

- Mafia games are much more fun when you survive past night one.
- I may be a data monkey, but I thoroughly hate monotonous repetiive work... I can't wait until this gorram assignment I and my team has is over.
- My new softball team is not invincible, as our bat sucked last night in a 14-6 loss. Oh well, at least I go someone out at home and strike out the same guy twice.
Labels: diet, music, random thought, softball